1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
Is your IP frequently blocked when you access a wordpress admin area or any type of script with a...
Security is important for our data safety and we recommended you to enable the Two-Factor...